Tooth discoloration is the most common barrier to your smile. Smiling is associated with a healthy lifestyle and enhancing your appearance. People with yellow teeth have less confidence and smile less than people with lighter teeth.
Teeth whitening procedure is the fastest way to enhance your smile and can whiten your teeth to any color. Usually, just two or three discolorations of your teeth will make a significant difference to your smile.
This can be done in two ways, one with a laser and the other with the help of a home whitening gel or by a dentist for teeth whitening. You can also consult a professional teeth coloring dentist through various online sources.
Always follow the advice of a professional dentist, even when doing it at home. Since cavity patients who use home products do not get results, it is necessary to treat the cavity first.
Image Source: Google
Before choosing this treatment, you should consult your dentist about the product, method, procedure, and side effects. This procedure usually lasts 4 to 6 years, but only if you follow a healthy lifestyle and are guided by a professional dentist.
The results of this process are different for each person. Some of the most common effects are:
1) This procedure is relatively safe if performed by a professional cosmetic dentist
2) The procedure is usually painless
3) Some patients experience sore throat or gums during the process, but this is only temporary
4) People with hypersensitive teeth may not prefer teeth whitening
5) Excessive use of whitening products can damage tooth enamel
6) Some people get irritated because of bleaching
Therefore, always consult a teeth whitening dentist for this treatment.