The baffle ceiling system introduces a unique design element to any space and is a striking addition whether it is installed throughout an entire room or just serves as an accent. Both the style and spacing is customizable, and the system can also be installed on either vertical or curved surfaces.
The Baffle ceiling panels can be easily installed and uninstalled for accessibility. You can also install timber baffle ceiling. To know more about baffle ceilings, you can also visit baumann.com.au/product-category/custom-timber-fins/.
Separator ceilings offer ample performance and design options for high sound absorption. Shining like a star with high-quality sound absorption capability, the partition wall ceiling is an integral part of the metal ceiling system, which has the charm of enhancing the appearance of the room.
Image Source: Google
Because it is easily accessible and has significant performance and design options, the divider ceiling is the perfect opportunity for a great public address system. Having the advantage over other analogues for providing high absorption systems, it has managed to occupy a special place in the acoustics market.
Its baffle running track and suspension system provide excellent support for efficient operation. Efficiency allows application for corporate offices, commercial areas for traffic.
Features and advantages
• The open ceiling with screws on the panels gives the interior a unique seamless look
• Can be mounted on both vertical and curved surfaces
• The distance between the panels and the edges may vary depending on the curvature of the ceiling and walls
• Bolt holders hold the panel securely in place and can be easily removed for access
• Large selection of wood colors and tones for individual effects
• Individually replaceable panels