If you think that you are a candidate for a program in your state, the only way to know for sure is by seeing a doctor and being evaluated so that you can get your medical marijuana recommendation.
You can't just buy a card, or hold onto a doctor's note and think that you are protected. All of the states that have legalized medical marijuana have created medical cannabis cards to track patients who are using this medicine lawfully.
you can buy cannabis in Canada by visiting this site at https://buycannabiscanada.io/.
The only way that you are legally protected is by holding a valid medical cannabis card that has been issued by the state in which you reside after your doctor has seen you and recommended you for medicinal marijuana for your medical situation. How to obtain a Card is an important step you have to follow here.
Top Five Things to Know About Medical Cannabis
There are some important things that you should be aware of with regards to medical marijuana. To better help you be as prepared as possible, here are the top five things to know about it before you get your medical cannabis card.
1. Medical cards are only issued in 15 states and in DC – check with your state to find out if yours is on the list.
2. You can't get a prescription for marijuana, only a card that offers you legal protection in your state and affords you access to marijuana dispensaries.
3. It's illegal to drive or operate machinery when using this; the laws are the same as regards to alcohol use.
4. Getting a Medical Cannabis Card is only valid for a year after it has been issued, then it must be renewed.
5. Your medical cannabis card is only valid for the state in which it was issued, no other states, even if they have a medical cannabis program.